W2760 Oakwood Beach Rd
Green Lake, WI 53946
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1353 Square Feet
- MLS # 1879353
Listed by: Adashun Jones Real Estate
91' beautiful wooded waterfront property on the south shore of pristine Green Lake. Gorgeous, expansive sunset views and brilliant fall foliage of Sugarloaf gives this cottage an enjoyable serene feel. Features include wood ceilings, and a stone wood-burning fireplace to enjoy. A large spacious sunroom overlooking the lake invites families to share and create memories. This three season home features three bedrooms, a full main floor bath, shower basement bath and a large detached double garage. The home is being sold furnished. Ready to move in and enjoy panoramic views of Green Lake.
Located on Green Lake's south shore. Take Cty Rd A south to Cty Rd K, then west to Oakwood Beach Rd.
- Garage Type:
- 2 car, Detached
- Elementary School:
- Misc. Interior:
- Forced air, Central air
- Municipal sewer, Joint well
- Est. Waterfront Frontage:
- Inclusions: Property to be sold furnished. See inventory.
- Exclusions: All items of personal property not noted on inventory.
- Room Name
Local Weather for: Green Lake, WI 54941
AREA SCHOOLS for: Green Lake, WI 54941
- # Students
- Peace Lutheran School
- K - 8
- Public Charter
Demographic Data for: Green Lake, WI 54941
Age (Green Lake County)
- Population (2013): 985
- Households (2013): 518
- Persons per Household (2013): 1.9
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units (2013): $159,001
- Median Household Income (2013): $41,410
- Persons under 5 years (2014)
- Persons under 18 years (2014)
- Persons 65 years and over (2014)
Education (Green Lake County)
- High school graduate or higher, age 25+ (2014)
- Bachelor's degree or higher, age 25+ (2014)
Business (Green Lake County)
- Total employer establishments (2013)
- Total employment (2013)
Copyright 2020 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.