308 RIVER RD
Princeton, WI 54968
1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1084 Square Feet
- MLS # 1827180
Listed by: Adashun Jones Real Estate
Renovated and converted, this barn is now a year round home. It boasts artistic ambiance and charm with the open main living area featuring the original posts and beams, wide plank wood floors, a vaulted knotty pine ceiling, and a claw foot tub in the main floor bath. The large open sleeping loft has a private shower bath and a walk in closet. The property has 234 feet of frontage on the Fox River and is an ideal area to fish or paddle a canoe.
From Green Lake, Hwy 23/73 through Princeton to right on River Road.
- Elementary School:
- Misc. Interior:
Wood or sim. wood floor
- Forced air, Central air
- Municipal water, Municipal sewer
- Est. Waterfront Frontage:
Walkout to yard
- Inclusions: All window treatments, range, refrigerator, washer & dryer.
- Exclusions: All other items of personal property on premises.
- Room Name
Local Weather for: Green Lake, WI 54941
AREA SCHOOLS for: Green Lake, WI 54941
- # Students
- Peace Lutheran School
- K - 8
- Public Charter
Demographic Data for: Green Lake, WI 54941
Age (Green Lake County)
- Population (2013): 985
- Households (2013): 518
- Persons per Household (2013): 1.9
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units (2013): $159,001
- Median Household Income (2013): $41,410
- Persons under 5 years (2014)
- Persons under 18 years (2014)
- Persons 65 years and over (2014)
Education (Green Lake County)
- High school graduate or higher, age 25+ (2014)
- Bachelor's degree or higher, age 25+ (2014)
Business (Green Lake County)
- Total employer establishments (2013)
- Total employment (2013)
Copyright 2018 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.